Our woodworm treatment is the perfect solution to quickly and efficiently rid your commercial or domestic property of woodworm.
Woodworm can cause an unwelcome surprise and it's essential that you get a specialist to take a look. Preservatim is well-known for providing woodworm treatment in Kent, Sussex and Surrey and has been doing so for many years. Not addressing the issue of woodworm damage can have serious consequences on you, your family, or even colleagues - don't wait to get in touch with us; dial 0800 731 6747 now! With a highly experienced team and an in-house woodworm treatment surveying service, we provide a truly reliable and personalised service.
Trusted and proven woodworm treatment services
Working throughout Kent, Surrey, Sussex and the South East, we carry out a large variety of woodworm treatment, including:
- Property assessment
- Woodworm identification
- Develope a treatment plan
- Application with the right chemical
Woodworm treatment is something that our team has a lot of experience with. We have dealt with all sorts of different woodworm situations over the years and have the knowledge and expertise to know how best to handle them. Using the latest techniques and products, we can promise effective and affordable woodworm removal results every time. From the initial consultation with our team, you will be met with professionalism and competitive pricing for the areas affected by woodworm. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need help dealing with this problem - we're here to help!
There are four main types of woodworm found in the UK:
- Powderpost Beetle – are one of the most destructive pests to hardwood, with an insatiable appetite for wood that can lead to complete destruction.
- Deathwatch Beetle – is so named due to the ticking noise it makes while mating, a sound that can be an indication of an infestation.
- Longhorn Beetle – is drawn to softwoods, particularly roof timbers, which make ideal nesting spots. During warm weather, it may take flight.
- Furniture Beetle – this particular variety of woodworm typically consumes both hardwood and softwood.
As a company, we are proud to be members of Trustmark, the Property Care Association and the BWPDA. Alongside all our surveyors being CRDS and CTIS qualified, this recognition by a number of qualifications and industry bodies demonstrates our commitment to quality woodworm treatment works. We also offer a 20 year guarantee for timber treatment works and damp proofing injection where applicable. This is in addition to the optional 20 year guarantee by GPI Guarantee Protection that we offer if applicable. Our guarantees give our customers peace of mind that they are receiving quality services from us.
So if you're based in Sussex, Kent, Surrey or anywhere else across the South East, speak to the woodworm specialists here at Preservatim.